Seems that I almost forgot I had one of these lovely blogs. lol Well Halloween has come and gone, and I must say Halloween was quite insane. We had a PRE-HALLOWEEN party at Monique's on the 24th and then had a RE-DOUX on the 7th of November. The second party was actually much more insane than the first and I thoroughly enjoyed it. lol On the 30th I went to a concert with Jillian, Benjamin "Barker" Parker Stewart, and Addison Marie. We went and saw Brand New, and that was the craziest concert I've ever been too. We were up in the front and right before Brand New came on, every time started pushing us forward and backward and at one point I literally couldn't breathe. So I had to go back to the back, and kept in contact with Jillian to make sure they were all right. I HAT, let me repeat this, I HATE MOSH PITS!! They are stupid and insane! lol Oh now that I got that off my chest I will move on to actual Halloween. I went with Jillian to Cleburne to see a play called Beu Jest, and it was pretty good, and hit WAY to close to home for me. I watched her practice this dance,(which she didn't get to do) with some of her friends, then we headed back to Fort Worth, but not before stopping by CHICKEN E, to get some cheese sticks, corn nuggets and two BUCKETS of SWEET TEA!! The ride home, needless to say was filled will fun craziness between the two of us!!! :] Then we went to Mo's to watch a couple movies, then ended up at my house and finished our movie night. Coraline, by the way is very good, and very dark. I thoroughly enjoyed that movie!!
November has already proven to be fun, and this week should be just a crazy as Halloween weekend. On Thursday evening Jillian will be spending the night and we will be watching Twilight before seeing New Moon on Friday at 12:30 pm. We decided it would be better to see it during the day while all the CRAZED teenagers are in school, because I didn't want to walk out, scream at teenager for not keeping their mouths shut, or killing someone. lol I'm looking forward to spending time with Jillian because I haven't seen her SINCE HALLOWEEN! This is the longest we've gone recently and I don't like it. lol I am actually looking forward to seeing New Moon for ONE REASON, and that is for the werewolves and to see Edward get his butt kicked! lol HA HA HA!! Plus, Taylor Lautner is so adorably cute and I can't wait to see it period. :)
Well that's all I have as of now, and I hope everyone is enjoying there fall!
November has already proven to be fun, and this week should be just a crazy as Halloween weekend. On Thursday evening Jillian will be spending the night and we will be watching Twilight before seeing New Moon on Friday at 12:30 pm. We decided it would be better to see it during the day while all the CRAZED teenagers are in school, because I didn't want to walk out, scream at teenager for not keeping their mouths shut, or killing someone. lol I'm looking forward to spending time with Jillian because I haven't seen her SINCE HALLOWEEN! This is the longest we've gone recently and I don't like it. lol I am actually looking forward to seeing New Moon for ONE REASON, and that is for the werewolves and to see Edward get his butt kicked! lol HA HA HA!! Plus, Taylor Lautner is so adorably cute and I can't wait to see it period. :)
Well that's all I have as of now, and I hope everyone is enjoying there fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment