Liam could make his arrival today. :) I'm at the point of feeling like I could explode from excitement. Monique sent me a text saying she may or may not be having contractions. My mom however, says she thinks she is. (She would know by what type of pain Mo is feeling...I wouldn't)
I'm hoping it's today or tomorrow for the mere fact he will have a day all to himself. Starting the 5th...he would be cutting it close to sharing a birthday with either Jillian or Michael.(Which none of us want) We want him to have his own day, everyone deserves to have their own day, with the exception of twins or any other multiple.
Work is going alright I suppose, I haven't been since Saturday. I'm hoping to talk to my area manager in the store today about my lead position that she told me I was getting. Hopefully I'll still get it, if not, I'm going to have to search for another job. NOT because I don't like my job, but because of bills. I'm giving it to God though. I have no control and he does.(It's a hard thing to remember)
The pen pal...is doing amazing. And that is another situation I need to give to God. You know when you have a dream about something, and it's a reaccuring dream...and then something from the dream actually happens in your everyday life? Well that is going on with him. He is literally my dream guy, and what I've been praying for. Hopefully, God will keep this going and will keep me from screwing it up. ;)
Well I guess that's all for now. I'm going to go so I can write on my novel. Hope everyone has a pleasant day.
Tiffany Leigh
He or She....What Will It Be???
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment