So my nephew FINALLY made his arrival on August 13 at 12:44 am. He's a handsome little man and he melts my heart each time he looks up at me with his big blue eyes.(yes they are blue right now) He has the strawberry blonde tint to his hair(which puts a BIG smile on my face) but mostly it's dirty blonde. Liam David Brasher is by far the sweetest boy I've ever met. YES, he is only a month and two days old, but I love him so much already.
School has been in session for a couple weeks now, and I'm utterly enjoying it. Both of my professors I have(I'm only taking two this semester then hitting it HARD next semester) are MARVELOUS! I'm hoping to take Creative Writing 2 next semester, I missed it this past semester, I waited too long.
I haven't been able to write in I honestly don't remember when. I tried earlier, and nothing came. I need some kind of inspiration... I'm hoping to get some soon.
I honestly don't have much else to write...so I will leave you all with this.
It's almost fall, which means fun activities will ensue soon. :)
Tiffany Leigh
He or She....What Will It Be???
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment