Monday, July 9, 2012

It's crazy world

Well hello blog world. A lot has been going on in my exhilarating life.
2 months ago I started speaking to my dad again and I'm enjoying having him back in my life after all this time. It's like...finally being able to move forward in the dating world. I mean, yeah I've dated but I feel as though the reason I've been falling for all the wrong men. Then the one guy I think well maybe something could happen....can't. It's like I'm in my own fairytale....which ironically is what I've always wanted. Hmm.

Work is great. I got promoted and start that new training after the premiere of The Dark Knight Rises. :) I'm pretty excited about it honestly. It'll be even better money and will work better with my school schedule. ;)

Liam is amazing. He was at the house all weekend and I got to spend a little more time with him this time which was nice. :D

Back to fairytale man...who knows something could happen...his eyes remind me of someone...in a dream. ;) well blog world I'll chat with you later.

Tiffany Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment