Hello world! How are you all doing?
It's been quite sometime since I wrote, but I'm in the "writing" mood. By writing I suppose I mean venting since this is what this blog is really for. Letting the world know what is going on in my life right now.
Well where do I start? I ended my Spring semester with a 4.0 GPA, and I'm almost done with my basics at TCC, which just leads the left over fun electives for my Associates. :) I decided against taking summer school due to my job, and the many midnight showings that we will have, and in the hope of saving some money for the fall and boosting up my savings account. However, my job has taken a turn in the way they do things scheduling wise...so it may be a bit more difficult. I love my job, and everything that goes with it, just being a grown up really SUCKS sometimes.
I was also hoping I'd have more time to write... and when I find the time, what I write...makes no sense, which is irritating. The stress of everyday makes it's way into my writing, which is NOT the point of my writing, it's an escape from my stress. BOO!
Alright i guess that's all I really have to say at the moment. I think I may eat a cookie. :)
He or She....What Will It Be???
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment