Hello mate. How are you doing today?
Well, I'm a huge Olympics fan, and since I've been working a great deal...and having a life as of late, I've been DVRing the Olympics. Whoever invented DVR is a genius just saying.
After going to the Olympics in 04' I've always wanted to go back. I REALLY wanted to go to London, because we all know how obsessed I am with British accents. :) But if I were to take a trip anywhere right now it would be to a state east of Texas, not across the pond yet. Then the trip across the pond is designated to Ireland/Scotland/England. I should really try harder to save money for that trip. haha.
Work is going well, I start my training this week, or so I've been told..we'll see when I go in if my GM actually did it or not. LOL Money intake has been amazing the past two months, and I hope in only continues for awhile. :)
My life is filled with such joy and adventures that I can't wait to go on each day I wake up. The adventures I take in my writing are just as exciting as the ones I take now. I'm happy, truly happy. I know what I want to do in life. I know where I want to go. I have family/friends that support me(FINALLY), and I have God. Yes, God. He has been the one constant thing in my life. Answering my prayers, not on my time table but he has answered them all in his own time. I now understand why. I had to find me...find myself..be myself before I could figure out everything else. I'm a writer, I'm creative, I'm a lover NOT a fighter, I'm a hopeless romantic, I love movies, I'm addicted to Johnny Depp, I think Colin Farrell is the sexiest Irishmen I've ever seen, I love with my whole heart, I care with all that I have, I love nature, Sunsets make my heart flutter, I cherish those close to me, I'm just me. And you know what, I finally believe that's good enough. I'm good enough. Do you know how long it's taken me to get to this point? 26 years...SERIOUSLY!? I know now that I have my life figured out the Devil will come at me full steam ahead, and all I have to say is bring it. I can handle it. After all the hell I've been through, I've come back stronger every time.
My friends and family...man. God has blessed me with the best. Nicole Ciulla, Kelsee Harp, and two other girls at work are by far the best friends I've ever had besides Ashley Vold. They are all the supportive friends I've always wanted but never had, and I'm so grateful to have them in my life. To have them be so close, to be able to trust them with secrets and go to them for advice and KNOW they have my best interest at heart.
And the man...oh that man...every song I hear somehow makes me think of him...it's ridiculous, but I love it. My heart is so full, and I know he has no idea as to how much I truly care for him. And how if I could I would pack a small bag and just drive...grab a friend and just drive away. Show up at his job, walk right up to him and kiss him just like in a romcom..I would do it in a heartbeat. See, it's that hopeless romantic in me...I want my happily ever after and will fight for it, and will have it.
Alright, now that I've rambled on and on, I need to finish getting ready for work. I hope everyone has an amazing day. :)
Tiffany Leigh
He or She....What Will It Be???
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment