Hello blog world.
Well I seem to be in a funk today. I woke up after an AMAZING dream, I mean literally the kind of dream you truly don't want to wake from, and then when I did...I didn't quite...feel myself. Which is odd to say the least. I had a great day yesterday with my sister and my nephew. Yes, we drove all over creation, but it was nice to see both of them after not seeing them for a couple weeks. Liam turns 1 on Monday, and we are having his BIG party on Saturday.
ANYWAY, back to what this post is about...after this dream I awoke feeling odd. Truly not myself in the least...I had all these plans to do research and such before work and now...I feel no need to do them. Which isn't like me...I have all these plans for the future, and yet all I want to do is sit and escape into my writing. Yes, that's a WONDERFUL thing, but I shouldn't want to escape my life...that was Tiffany from a couple months ago...not this new Tiffany..the real me where I've FINALLY figure out what I want. Yet, I want to escape to the world I've created and hide there until work. Immerse myself in my story...my land of romance, happily ever after and fantasy. I feel very out of it today and I don't like this feeling, maybe it's hormones...seeing as I AM a girl...but whatever it is..I want it gone.
I enjoy writing, and letting my imagination take control...however I no longer want to escape, except it would seem I need an escape from the stress I'm putting myself under with figuring out my life, school...everything. I"m not going to lie, going into my own world is quite enjoyable...but it's not real, and I've spent way too much of my life in fantasyland...making mistakes, and I moved past that and I don't wan to repeat any of those mistakes. I just...don't want this happiness I have to leave...and I'm terrified it might...
I hate fear...blegh.
Alright bloggers there is my vent for the day, I hope all of you are having a fabulous day.
Tiffany Leigh
He or She....What Will It Be???
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment