Holy geez it's been months since I last wrote.
Life has taken another turn, this one for the brighter side of the horizon. I'm LOVING being an aunt. Liam is now 5 months old and making all kinds of big steps and I enjoy getting pictures and little videos but it's now the same. I haven't been able to see my nephew for weeks due to work, and now that school is back in session it'll be even more difficult to conjure up the time to make trips up there. HOWEVER, I'm determined to make the time...just as I am to make time to write. I've been slacking...probably due to fear...you know...those stupid voices in your head that like to bring you down? Well it would seem they have been working over time on me lately.
I'm sad to say they've been winning, and I...losing the race.
School is keeping me sane at the moment...it's a stabilizing place for me...making me stay on the track I want for my dreams. Work at Movie Tavern is amazing. I love the people there so much and enjoy going to work everyday. Having an open mind about how much money I make a day is not hard, because any money I make is a blessing. :) I've made SEVERAL marvelous, amazing, hilarious friends there thus far, and I'm already so grateful for them. That I had the opportunity to meet them and I may call them my friends. :)
The only downside to all of this happiness is I'm sooo flippin' lonely! I hate that feeling, and yet I've felt that way a little too much lately, and with this feeling I don't make the best choices. SO, I need to use my head and not my heart right now...I want a happily ever after...but at what cost...am I willing to get it? Ya know?
Ohh this has turned into a word vomit post. Yeesh. Alright I guess that's all for today. :P
Tiffany Leigh
He or She....What Will It Be???
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment