Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lemons to Lemonade

Hello bloggers.

Well it's a new day, new week, and a new view on life. Everyone knows the saying "If you have lemons make lemonade", or something to that effect. Well that's what I'm doing.

I know now without a doubt in my mind writing is what I'm meant to do. Whether its to write a novel, teach or both. My love for writing had grown over the past couple months into something I never imagined. It's a way for me to not only escape into a world I've created, but a way for me to simply write what I feel. Furthermore it's a way for me to write what no one ha written yet.

I have so many amazing people in my life that are such an inspiration. Some have just arrived into my life and I would be lost without them. Some have been here for years upon years and some are family! They are a constant support system and I love each one of them for being my support team. For constantly telling me I can succeed. Everyone needs to hear that every now and then and it would seem with creative people its more often than I thought. Lol

My life is a crazy roller coaster ride and I love it...most days. ;)

Well I guess that's all I have to say today folks. Have a terrific Tuesday! :)

Tiffany Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment