Thursday, September 27, 2012

Les Miserables

Hello bloggers. :)

Well last night I was FINALLY able to witness the spectacular show that is Les Mis! Can I just start by saying, "HOLY CRAP!" Alright, now that I got that out let me follow it with how blown away I was by the cast! I have NEVER seen or heard more amazing voices on a stage! The lead was breath taking and every time he sang I had instant chills and I could feel for him throughout the entire musical.
Yes, it's quite depressing with what all happens within the first 15 minutes and I wasn't expecting it, but I couldn't turn away. My best friend went with me and we laughed together, cried, and enjoyed every moment. I can NOT wait for the movie to come out! I think they have picked the BEST cast they could have for it after seeing the musical last night. Especially with picking Hugh Jackman for Jean Valjean. His voice is breathtaking and he will do an amazing job.
The stage production was marvelous also. The last musical I remember being that impressed with was The Lion King...two completely different musicals but the production....pulls you right into the music and the performance.
If I had the voice talent, I'd love to try and do musicals/shows but I know I dot and that is not for me. I just have such a high respect for that cast. Just speechless.

Alright, I suppose that's all I have to say. I just needed to share the love for Les Mis with the world. ;)

Tiffany Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment