Howdy y'all!
Well folks, all I can say is my first week of being 27 was full of a great deal of learning, putting my faith in God(which I should do everyday), and spending much needed time with people I love/care about.
I had quite a few realizations about myself yet again...or God decided to thrust them in my face and just say, "Tiff, you gotta move on past all this. I got it. Let it go, live your life for me and let your light shine. If you keep holding on, I can't do what I need to do to help you." I have a HORRID tendency to hold on to things thinking I've given them to God, when in fact I've still held onto them. It's just human nature to think we can do things on our own when in fact, we really can't. I've been holding on to so much CRAP for such a long time, that now that I'm FINALLY letting it go I feel like a different person. By different person I mean, that I'm ready to take on the world and my dreams. I'm FINALLY truly happy. I haven't felt like this since the end of last summer and into August/September. I was so happy, full of life, and wanted to have fun and DID. That's when my friendship with Nicole started to grow and we got close very quickly after that. I had so much fun over those months, met amazing new people, that are still part of my life and have stood by me through so much over the past months. That's when you know you have true friends in your life, when they stand by you through thick and thin. When other people would've given you the cold shoulder or turned their back on you because your life was just too dramatic. The people God blessed me with the last months of 2012 were definitely people whom I needed, yet didn't even realize how much I did.
It's true what they say, God puts people in your life for a reason, and the people he sent me were definitely to help me grow as a person, help keep my dreams alive, and to help me find myself again. Well they've all done just that for me, and it's taken some time but I'm happy, doing what I love, surrounded by people who care about me, and living each day to the fullest and letting my light shine.
I have a job that I truly love, and yes, I do know it's only been 2 days that I've worked, but my co-workers are so kind and they welcomed me with open arms. Offering to help me anyway they can, being open to all my questions, and telling me on my second shift, "You're gonna be great Tiff, you're fitting right in, we're all so happy to have you here." Being in customer service is not for everyone, but for me being around people is what I thrive on. It makes me happy to be in that kind of environment with people who love their job as much as me. I get to wear whatever I want...with the exception of jeans, I get to look nice..wear my cowboy boots and work in the Fort Worth Stockyards, what's better than that? Well getting my writing out to the world and being an author would probably be better, but one dream at a time. ;)
I'm on track with my writing, whether it's on here blogging, writing poetry(which I actually like doing because it can be ANYTHING), writing short stories, or working on my novel. I've had so many people be supportive of my writing, that I just feel like I need to talk about it. Creativity is my nitch, and even though I have a love for animals(always will) doesn't mean my heart could handle doing work with animals. I already know I wouldn't be able to handle working hands on with animals because if something happened to them my heart would break, and I would cry for them. Writing...now that was always something fun I could do...I didn't necessarily like writing papers for school...like research papers were the worst. However, when I was in second grade I remember writing just silly stories...and I remember how much I enjoyed it. I guess it was simply a hidden love of my for years, and when I found it, I didn't want to lose it because it makes me so happy and makes me feel...ME. The dream of becoming someone with my writing is so close to happening, and it just brings an instant smile to my face to know that I took the plunge and sent out some stories. The fear is no longer holding me back, I just have to keep it from crawling back in. When you want something bad enough fear always has a way of crawling back in when you push it out. That's where God comes in though. Putting that faith in God, and knowing that EVERYTHING happens on his time table, and when HE wants it to happen. His timing is truly perfect and I will never doubt him again...which I shouldn't have done in the first place. I am human though and I make mistakes, I'll own up to that, and them. I working on being a better person, and being the REAL me, because dang SHE IS FUN! :)
I'm keepin' the dreams goin' y'all. I'm not giving up on ANY of my dreams. If you don't dream BIG what's the point right? I have friends that are pushing me...Nicole, Nikki, Cam,Waleed, Norma, Ryan, Amber, Timmy, Ashley V, Ashley A...they all support me in all of my dreams. Telling me not to give up on them. That one day they'll happen. That endless support from them helps me to carry on along with that favorite verse I brought up in an earlier post. Philippians 4:13. It's not in me to dream small, or have dreams that are easy to fulfill. I like to push myself and give myself something to look forward to. I know I will succeed in everything I do, because I have my family, friends, and last but not least God. "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me." THAT verse gets me through each day, even when I'm having days like today, where I've been in the best of moods. :) A lyric from a Tim McGraw song also helps me, yes that's a little strange but it does. it says "With a handful of faith and a heart full of love carry on". Every time I listen to country music I remember why I love it so much. I reaches my heart and what I'm feeling. Yes, rock is fun so is some pop, but country...it has my heart. It's all about reaching for the stars and fulfilling your dreams. It's taken me awhile to find myself, and now that I have, and I'm happy, doing what I love with people I love...there is no stopping me. I can only go up from here, with God and all the amazing people in my life...I have no reason to be depressed ever again.
One day all my dreams will come true and I pray that the people that are in my life NOW, will be in my life when the dreams are no longer that...but my reality and what I do everyday.
You have to keep your dreams goin' because if you don't the devil thinks he won, and no one has time for him to win...so don't let him. :)
Well I guess that's all I have to say y'all.
God bless.
Tiffany Leigh
Well folks, all I can say is my first week of being 27 was full of a great deal of learning, putting my faith in God(which I should do everyday), and spending much needed time with people I love/care about.
I had quite a few realizations about myself yet again...or God decided to thrust them in my face and just say, "Tiff, you gotta move on past all this. I got it. Let it go, live your life for me and let your light shine. If you keep holding on, I can't do what I need to do to help you." I have a HORRID tendency to hold on to things thinking I've given them to God, when in fact I've still held onto them. It's just human nature to think we can do things on our own when in fact, we really can't. I've been holding on to so much CRAP for such a long time, that now that I'm FINALLY letting it go I feel like a different person. By different person I mean, that I'm ready to take on the world and my dreams. I'm FINALLY truly happy. I haven't felt like this since the end of last summer and into August/September. I was so happy, full of life, and wanted to have fun and DID. That's when my friendship with Nicole started to grow and we got close very quickly after that. I had so much fun over those months, met amazing new people, that are still part of my life and have stood by me through so much over the past months. That's when you know you have true friends in your life, when they stand by you through thick and thin. When other people would've given you the cold shoulder or turned their back on you because your life was just too dramatic. The people God blessed me with the last months of 2012 were definitely people whom I needed, yet didn't even realize how much I did.
It's true what they say, God puts people in your life for a reason, and the people he sent me were definitely to help me grow as a person, help keep my dreams alive, and to help me find myself again. Well they've all done just that for me, and it's taken some time but I'm happy, doing what I love, surrounded by people who care about me, and living each day to the fullest and letting my light shine.
I have a job that I truly love, and yes, I do know it's only been 2 days that I've worked, but my co-workers are so kind and they welcomed me with open arms. Offering to help me anyway they can, being open to all my questions, and telling me on my second shift, "You're gonna be great Tiff, you're fitting right in, we're all so happy to have you here." Being in customer service is not for everyone, but for me being around people is what I thrive on. It makes me happy to be in that kind of environment with people who love their job as much as me. I get to wear whatever I want...with the exception of jeans, I get to look nice..wear my cowboy boots and work in the Fort Worth Stockyards, what's better than that? Well getting my writing out to the world and being an author would probably be better, but one dream at a time. ;)
I'm on track with my writing, whether it's on here blogging, writing poetry(which I actually like doing because it can be ANYTHING), writing short stories, or working on my novel. I've had so many people be supportive of my writing, that I just feel like I need to talk about it. Creativity is my nitch, and even though I have a love for animals(always will) doesn't mean my heart could handle doing work with animals. I already know I wouldn't be able to handle working hands on with animals because if something happened to them my heart would break, and I would cry for them. Writing...now that was always something fun I could do...I didn't necessarily like writing papers for school...like research papers were the worst. However, when I was in second grade I remember writing just silly stories...and I remember how much I enjoyed it. I guess it was simply a hidden love of my for years, and when I found it, I didn't want to lose it because it makes me so happy and makes me feel...ME. The dream of becoming someone with my writing is so close to happening, and it just brings an instant smile to my face to know that I took the plunge and sent out some stories. The fear is no longer holding me back, I just have to keep it from crawling back in. When you want something bad enough fear always has a way of crawling back in when you push it out. That's where God comes in though. Putting that faith in God, and knowing that EVERYTHING happens on his time table, and when HE wants it to happen. His timing is truly perfect and I will never doubt him again...which I shouldn't have done in the first place. I am human though and I make mistakes, I'll own up to that, and them. I working on being a better person, and being the REAL me, because dang SHE IS FUN! :)
I'm keepin' the dreams goin' y'all. I'm not giving up on ANY of my dreams. If you don't dream BIG what's the point right? I have friends that are pushing me...Nicole, Nikki, Cam,Waleed, Norma, Ryan, Amber, Timmy, Ashley V, Ashley A...they all support me in all of my dreams. Telling me not to give up on them. That one day they'll happen. That endless support from them helps me to carry on along with that favorite verse I brought up in an earlier post. Philippians 4:13. It's not in me to dream small, or have dreams that are easy to fulfill. I like to push myself and give myself something to look forward to. I know I will succeed in everything I do, because I have my family, friends, and last but not least God. "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me." THAT verse gets me through each day, even when I'm having days like today, where I've been in the best of moods. :) A lyric from a Tim McGraw song also helps me, yes that's a little strange but it does. it says "With a handful of faith and a heart full of love carry on". Every time I listen to country music I remember why I love it so much. I reaches my heart and what I'm feeling. Yes, rock is fun so is some pop, but country...it has my heart. It's all about reaching for the stars and fulfilling your dreams. It's taken me awhile to find myself, and now that I have, and I'm happy, doing what I love with people I love...there is no stopping me. I can only go up from here, with God and all the amazing people in my life...I have no reason to be depressed ever again.
One day all my dreams will come true and I pray that the people that are in my life NOW, will be in my life when the dreams are no longer that...but my reality and what I do everyday.
You have to keep your dreams goin' because if you don't the devil thinks he won, and no one has time for him to win...so don't let him. :)
Well I guess that's all I have to say y'all.
God bless.
Tiffany Leigh

No comments:
Post a Comment