Hello bloggers!
Well I'm off on t his gloomy hopefully rainy Thursday. :)
I have some errands I have to run today and hopefully spending time with a friend I haven't seen in awhile which I'm looking forward too! :)
My life is pretty dang amazing right now, because I have all the people I want/need in my life and their support, love, laughter, jokes, advice, and everything else they bring is always appreciated. Each one of them brings something different to my life and I learn something new from them. It always brings a smile to my face when I make plans with one of them, or if they are just like, "I miss you come see me". It's always a good feeling to be missed and I think we take it for granted at times. I have so many friends that are fighters like me, and I guess that's what pulls me to them. It's like a magnetic pull and I wouldn't change the pulls that I've gotten over the last year. This time last year, was the time when Nicole Ciulla and I started to get close, and it was inevitable after that. Our friendship grew like a wild fire...but in a good way. We started to hang out before/after work, on days off, and from May on...we were nearly inseparable. She had her sister wedding in June, and when she came back it was like no time had passed since we saw each other. I truly believe God knew exactly what he was doing when he put me at Movie Tavern...the people he knew I would need on that journey and Nicole was definitely one, along with Norma. Those two girls have been through hell and back with me, and have never left my side. I honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't have either one of them in my life. They are both strong and fighters! They go after what they want, and to hell with anyone who gets in the way. I love that about them. I miss Nicole everyday, but I'm grateful for the fact that we talk nearly everyday via text/phone.
Well I would love to keep going on with this lovely post, but I really need to get my day going. ;) Oh, bloggers, anyone who reads this, feel free to follow me on instagram and I'll follow back. The name is ginger_texan11. I hope ya'll have an amazing blessed day. And I hope I get to see my friends smiling face after I run all these errands. :)
Take care.
Tiffany Leigh
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment