Howdy blog world.
I'm giving myself a "Pirates of the Caribbean" marathon this cloudy/rainy not sure what the hell it wants to do Wednesday in Texas.
Each time I watch these movies I am reminded as to why I love these movies so much...and it doesn't have ALL to do with Johnny Depp( I know madness right?) The story lines are interesting, whether I may agree with where the writers went with the stories every movie is debatable...but I usually enjoy the situations they put my favorite character in. With the exception of "killin'" him in the second movie...which made sense in the end but STILL. Don't do that to that to Captain Jack. Alright, on with my ramble...I love these movies because of Captain Jack...the situations he gets in always seem dire and he always find some kind of way to get out of them. They aren't every day kind of issues...but sometimes you have to think like Jack to get out of situations.
That's what I'm doin' today. I've been in a weird frame of mind the past couple days due to the post I did a couple days ago, and I wasn't quite ready for the bombardment of thoughts that invaded my mind at lightening speed. I found myself wanting to run away like Jack did. Screaming and flailing my arms..but that just isn't me. I refuse to give up, and let the insecurities win...because that's inevitably what they are trying to do. Bring me down enough to where I'll start to believe them and get depressed all over again...
So I'm thinkin' like Jack. Thinkin' out of the ordinary and makin' my way through the waves as they come and tryin' to enjoy the ride.
I've had to learn to be quick on my feet in several situations and I've had to learn from several mistakes in the past and no one is perfect...I'd rather be me, with all my quirks, mistakes, flaws, all my personality traits...than perfect. Where's the fun in that? Learning on your feet is always more of a fun experience...or at least to me it is...sometimes you have to chose the more difficult road to go down than the one that seems plausible...look at Jack. He got eaten by a dang giant squid..I don't think ANYONE really saw that one comin'...including Jack.
One of my favorite quotes that I always have a tendency to forget is, "The problem is not the problem.The problem is our attitude about the problem." Captain Jack truly is a smart character...even if he is drunk most of the time. If you have a positive attitude about any problem, whatever it may be ...the problem may not seem like a problem...more like a I don't know...let's call it a fun experience to journey through. If I think like Jack...things may seem more fun more often rather than dreary and like I'm about to get sucked into a Maelstrom. I just have to stay positive...no matter what and not let the world get me down, think like Jack and just take what the world gives me with a smile and some quirky comeback. Who knows...maybe even try and walk like him. HA, so kiddin'.
Life is full of ups and downs...sometimes those ups and downs can be unclear...and maddeningly unhelpful...but it just takes a little thought to work through each situation...sometimes thinkin' like Jack is the answer...and sometimes using our own brain is the answer. There's nothing wrong with looking toward others for help, we just have to come up with the answers on our own...ya know? Be our own person, and make our decisions on our own. Advice is always helpful...but NEVER do something just because someone tells you to..
That's interesting right? ;)
Well I guess my ramble session is over and I'll go on with my day.
"Bring me that horizon." :)
Follow me on instagram: tiff_leigh11
Follow me on instagram: tiff_leigh11
God Bless.
Tiffany Leigh

No comments:
Post a Comment