Tuesday, May 3, 2011

25 and losing my mind

Well my birthday has come and gone along with Easter. I've realized how much being 25 is forcing me even more to grow up. I've done a great deal of growing up in the last year, however it would seem I still have a large amount to do.
My job... I love my job...but I had my hopes up for a promotion that I was told I would get...and now that my store manager has LEFT and started a new job...it would seem it was all talk. My hopes of moving out within the next couple months have been demolished.
I'm so utterly lonely and wish I had someone/a man I could talk to besides my best friend in Idaho/Washington. I know I should be happy with being alone... and I AM...but it would be NICE to have someone to share my dreams with besides my family and friends. You know?


My last day of the semester is the 12th..which is a week and two days away! It's absolutely insane how quickly the time has passed this semester. I'm making all A's at the present time...and I hope to have a 4.0 for my semester. I know I can do it...I just have to have that kind of positive attitude, which is hard for me. lol
May is going to be a fun filled month of movie time and family/friend time. Summer is right around the corner and that means swimming and movies CONSTANTLY! :)
I guess that's all I have to say right now, I'll write more later, OH, and I'm going to be adding another blog... under a pen name, for my Creative Writing class, showcasing my writing. So if ANYONE wants to read my short stories, you can.
Everyone have a splendid day. :)

Tiffany Leigh

1 comment:

  1. Hell must be freezing over because you're writing on your blog, and I just updated mine. What on earth is going on?!?

    PS - you need to make your font bigger - it's super hard to read! ;)

    ReplyDelete