Thursday, May 5, 2011

One week left....

HOLY MOLEY!

Finals week is NEARLY here, and then done for the semester. :)

I feel like this semester seriously flew on by and now...I'm looking forward to the fall semester, since I will NOT be going to summer school. I enjoy my summers off and seeing films/swimming/writing in my free time. :) Who wouldn't like to summers off. I mean COME ON! :P
My all time favorite  movie franchise is coming out with another movie on the 20th of May, and I'm super DUPER excited(cue lisp) lol Then my SECOND favorite movie franchise is ending this summer on the 15th of July. I"m quite sad about it, but I can ALWAYS re-watch them. :)

Sitting in Creative Writing at this precise moment and enjoying how crazy our class has already been, and it's only been 9 minutes. lol Gotta love us crazy creative people. ;] I guess I should pay attention so I will go. Hope everyone is enjoying this BEAUTIFUL day, and we are about to go OUTSIDE for class and finish...and get FREE snow cones. DAY MADE!!

Tiffany Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment