Saturday, May 7, 2011

I remember why....

Well hello world.
I was going to try and write yesterday...but the timing just didn't work out.
Work was...well somewhat boring yesterday, that I can not lie about. As much as I love my job, the pay isn't worth it at all. I'm not NOT allowed to get more than 26 hours a week....and THAT is not ok. I was SUPPOSED to be getting a promotion, but when our store manager left...so did the chance to get one. So NOW, I'm looking for a job that I get paid more for, so I can move out.
As much as I LOVE living with my momma, and I do...don't get me wrong...I would LOVE to be out on my own. The only good thing with this job...is the hours are so out of whack that I can write more this summer. Which is what I want to do...but which do I want more? My own place...or to finish my novel? The answer is clear to me. Finish my novel...especially since my Papa, told me I have a true gift and I need to follow it. :)

I however, don't see how I can't have both. You know? I don't see why I can't have a well paying job, where I can be on my own, AND finish my novel. *sigh* I guess it's just not what God wants for me right now...and I'm alright with it...I think.

Momma, Monique and I had a girls night last night! :) The three of us haven't had one of those in awhile and I truly missed going out with just the three of us. We went and saw "Something Borrowed" and it was a cute/funny movie. I enjoyed it a great deal. I needed a good laugh after the day I had at work.
In less than two weeks my ALL time favorite movie franchise is having it's fourth installment...and I'm so excited and can't wait to see it at midnight! :) What else could I be talking about but PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!! :D

I NOW remember why I don't like going to Studio Movie Grill in Arlington! The people there...or the people who go there...are HORRIBLE! I had my car kicked by two different people, because when I was stopped and then no one was coming...they popped off the curb then decided to yell and kick my car...I will not reveal the race...but I was NOT happy and wanted to hurt someone! I'm sticking with Movie Tavern on 7th for the time being THAT is for sure! :D

I have work 1:30-close today, which means I don't have time to go buy my momma anything...except for maybe a card... but I think I'm going to try and write something for her...or dedicate one of my writings to her...she has literally been my rock and my biggest fan ever since I can remember. I know EVERYONE says they have the best mom, but honestly...mine is beyond the best. I love her so much, and I feel like there isn't enough I can do to repay her for all she has done for me...so I'm going to write something especially for her...not quite sure what it's going to be as of this moment...but I know it will come to me. Whether it's a short story, a letter, or something. I don't know.

Well I guess that's all I have to say for today! Everyone have a beautiful Saturday and enjoy it!

Tiffany Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment