Yesterday was a rather impressive day for our family...
My cousin, Jillian Grace Turner, graduated from High School...FINALLY!!
It was a beautiful ceremony and I enjoyed it immensely. She had a duet with one of her friends, Addie Presson, and they did a wonderful job on their song. I enjoyed the song second to the end also( in the prelude) "The Prayer" sang by two more of her friends, Abbi Benke and Trevor Chadwick.... it was BEAUTIFUL! So many of the students have an overwhelming talent in singing...and that is a marvelous thing...to have a school where they can go to help those talents grow. I sometimes wish I had, had that kind of opportunity with my writing...since they writing classes their also. I don't believe ANY of those kid truly understand how truly blessed they are to have that place. I really don't.
Afterwards, we went to dinner at Johnny Corinio's and it was a rather big group of us... at least we had a room all to ourselves. I sat with Adam(Jillian's boyfriend), my younger cousin Blake, Jillian and her friend Tabitha...let's just say that in itself was fun.
Seeing Adam and Jillian together is quite sweet, and quite vomit worthy for me....I mean that in the nicest possible way. REALLY! They are by far the cutest couple I have ever seen. They are seriously PERFECT for each other and I hope they can stay together through college...going to separate colleges.
My writing keeps taking a back seat to everything else right now...and I hate that...I should PROBABLY be writing on my novel rather than this...but I like letting people know what's going on...so that's why I'm doing it. However, now I'm going to stop...baha.
Tiffany Leigh
He or She....What Will It Be???
13 years ago
OK, I love you, but if you don't make this font bigger or change the funkiness of it, I'm not going to be able to keep reading it!!! Lol!! It's teensy!! :p
ReplyDelete