Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ONE DAY....

I feel as though my world is not making much sense again...
I despise this feeling with an overwhelming passion...and yet I have NO control over what is happening...

Once I feel as though my life is on the right track, something horrible happens..and I can't do anything to stop it. It's like a severe thunderstorm...I can sometimes SEE it coming, and can brace for it...others it hits me like a fist hitting my face. I'm thrown back and not quite certain of what to make of it all.

One day...everything will take it's place in my life...where I'm supposed to be, what I'm supposed to do while I'm there, and I'll be happy.
Not this roller coaster horrid ride of happiness and depression over and over.

One day, I will be a best selling author, I know that will happen...but WHEN it will happen and HOW it will happen I don't know.
My job...a my job is depressing me...and I hate that. I LOVED my job when I started...but that all changed when our store manager up and left and broke "promises" to a lot of people. Now we are left with wicked witches...of the east and west and I'm in their sights to get rid of....
The devil just loves doing this to me...I've had it at TWO jobs horribly bad and it depressed me and nearly made me go back to a nervous habit I had in high school. I REFUSE to do that again...but I can't quit until I have another job. I dont' have enough money in my account to do so...and that in itself is SUCK worthy.

On the upside...I'm healthy and have an amazing family who supports me in my dreams and helps me to NOT lose sight of them...which is VERY HARD at this percise moment.

On another upside, it's summer now officially for me so that means a summer of trying to see the movies I've been looking forward too. Starting with "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides". :D I'm sooo EXCITED about this movie...it's my favorite movie franchise besides "Harry Potter" and that ends this summer. :(

This has been yet another rambling session...but I do feel somewhat better. NOW it's back to the job drawing board...and HOPEFULLY I can find SOME time to write between all this CRAP!

Tiffany Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment