So I saw "Pirates" this morning at midnight, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised by it. I had a great deal more humor(which I enjoyed) and it wasn't as LONG as the last two(which I also enjoyed). I'm a die hard Pirates fan, as ANYONE who is close to me knows, and it's MAINLY because of Johnny Depp.(because I'm also a die hard Depp fan) I never read what critics have to say about movies I love, because then it would ruin it for me...plus they aren't usually right. ;)
School has been over for me for a week, and I miss it. WEIRD right? I can't wait for the fall so I can take more classes. :) I know this is weird coming from the girl who has despised school for a good portion of my life...but I suppose when you go for what you love...then it has a completely meaning behind it. :) I miss my Creative Writing class and everyone in it. At least I can read their blogs so I can keep up with what they are up to. Side note, I have an Irish pen pal...and I must say it's been a blessing to have him. He is also a writer..and we are I suppose friends...that's all there can be..that's all I will let myself BELIEVE there can be now...because once again, ANYONE who knows me, KNOWS how I can get my hopes up, and I refuse to do that. Also, anyone close to me knows, I have this dream of marrying an Irish man...so THUS why I will not allow myself to get my hopes up in the LEAST bit. ;)
I'm searching for another job...mainly because of the fact that I have two employees trying to remove me...literally from the store. I LOVE most of the people I work with, so that has NOTHING to do with it. It's the fact that they are out to get me...and I have never dealt well with people with that kind of nature. My Irish temper seems to get the best of me most days and I have to literally bite my tongue to keep myself from putting a ginormous boot in my mouth.(which happens more than I'd like to admit) My friend, Mariah Lewis, told me about a job opening at her job, I applied, and they called me yesterday to tell me they filled THAT position, BUT that they are going to be having data entry positions opening up, and told me that she would pass my resume to the supervisors for those positions so I could possibly get one of those. There is also a job fair at a new store called Buy, Buy, Baby(that my sister Monique told me about MONTHS ago) on Tuesday that I will be going to.(since I don't work) I will also be looking at Texas Roadhouse to see if I can apply there and a couple other restaurants in the area. I don't necessarily want to go back to the food industry, but I made the most money I've ever made in a year at a restaurant...plus the shifts for any of the jobs I'm looking at would allow me time to write. Which is what I want to do most.
My insecurity with myself make it hard to write some days...I can't lie about that. I may have the up most intention of writing on my novel...or short stories...but my insecurity will get the best of me and make it impossible for me to sit down and write. I hate that about myself....I've ALWAYS had issues with that, and now that I KNOW that this is what I want to do...it's even harder. Which makes sense...but I have to push through. It helps knowing I have my family behind me though. Having their support is the most amazing thing, and helps me stride through whatever crap I'm going through.
I need to go, and take a shower(yes I'm still in my pj's), eat lunch and get ready for my shift tonight. I get to work with my favorite Sales Lead, Candice, so work will be fun this evening. :)
Everyone have a wonderful Friday.
Tiffany Leigh
He or She....What Will It Be???
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment