ONE WEEK UNTIL "PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES" hits theaters at MIDNIGHT!! Which means I have one week left to wait. :D If you couldn't tell I'm a tad bit excited about the whole thing. :)
It's been a tradition since the first one came out that I see it the DAY it comes out, whether at midnight or the actual day of. It's also been a tradition to see them with my momma...and Jillian(my cousin) HOWEVER, the last one...Jillian and I didn't get to see it together. We'll make up for it this year though. :D It's also become a tradition that I buy a new "Pirates" shirt AND "Pirates" poster with every movie that comes out. So I purchased the shirt yesterday...and now I just need the poster. If you couldn't tell bloggers..."Pirates of the Caribbean" is a MAJOR obsession of mine...along with Johnny Depp, Harry Potter, and ANYTHING Disney. :)
I have my last final at NOON today, and I'm not worried about it at all, except for the mere thought that my voice has been going in and out all morning. So hopefully I'll have my voice to do my presentation. If not...not sure what I'm going to do. :/
My current job...isn't as marvelous as it once was and my hours at this job...are lacking. They keep cutting back and now I'm having to do another job search... which is ridiculous if you ask me, but I'm hoping God will help show me what to do. He always does so hopefully this will be no different.
I guess that's all I really have to say for now.
Tiffany Leigh
He or She....What Will It Be???
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment