Sunday, May 15, 2011

What to do...

sheesh....
I guess I should start with saying that I FINALLY achieved the goal I set for myself a LONG time ago. I got my first 4.o GPA this semester...pretty huge since it took me forever to realize I could get there.
Second thing I suppose I should post is that I'm sorta kinda sad the semester is over. I'm going to miss my Creative Writing teacher/class a great deal. They were all such great people, and pushed me to do my best and not be afraid to put myself out there. Which has always been hard for me.

NOW, I could use a great amount of prayer. I'm not sure WHO all reads this, but if you could pray for me I would appreciate it. My job...has turned into a living hell. Almost worst than that of my old job at Macaroni Grill...which is saying A LOT!
Please pray that God will show me what to do. I know what I WANT to do, I want to write. Finish my novel and earn money doing it.. BUT that doesn't happen overnight, and just sitting on my butt writing doesn't pay the bills right now.
I've been feeling depressed lately....and I despise that, because that's NOT me anymore. I don't want to be that person. I don't want to be the wicked witch of the west either, which is how I feel lately...which isn't ALRIGHT!
So if everyone could say a short prayer for me...not to lose my stinking mind...I would greatly appreciate it.

I saw "Thor" last night, and it was pretty good. Not as good as "Iron Man" but it wasn't bad at all. PLUS, I got to run into Danny Bates, someone who I was not expecting to see at the theater. We got to chat a little and I'm so GLAD that I got to see him. He's doing EVERYTHING he's ever wanted to in his life, and it makes me realize I have to stop just SITTING on my BUTT WAITING for things to happen. I have to make them happen...which is out of my comfort zone...but if I want to become an author...I have to get out of my comfort zone.

This has pretty much been a rambling session...sorry about that. I'll write when I get back from work....at 4 something.

Tiffany Leigh

2 comments:

  1. I was looking for your writing blog.. did you take the link down??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ma'am I didn't. I'm assuming you found it though since I noticed that you are following it. :)

    ReplyDelete